Hi folks, I saw this listed as the support list off of the MediaWiki installation page, so apologies if this isn't the appropriate venue for the query.
I've got to migrate our MediaWiki server to a new IP address. I inherited this server, so I'm not as familiar with its configuration as I should be. The server is an 8.04 Ubuntu installation that works well. Database and everything else are running locally on the server. I added the IP address to the machine and confirmed that it was live on both the old IP and the new IP. MediaWiki is still running fine when accessed by the old IP, but when I try to access by http://NEW IP/wiki, I get a page not found. So, I tried ditching the old IP, just using the new IP. I had the same problem, even with a restart. Is there a MediaWiki configuration file I'm missing somewhere that has the host IP address in there somewhere? Thanks, -m _______________________________________________ MediaWiki-l mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
