Hi Bri,

The search does not find the image file even though it is in the
images directory.  When I try to upload the image file using
Special:upload, I get this error message "The upload directory
(public) is missing and could not be created by the webserver" along
with PHP error messages referring to the part in GlobalFunctions.php
lines 2176 and 2179 which has to do with creating a new directory.  I
tried adding the public directory manually and that did not work
either although I do not know where the public directory should be located.

Thanks, Gary