Use the translate extension!

Since you admit human proofreaders will have to go through and verify
translations, why not perform both tasks at the same time. The translate
extension allows for connection to a translation service and can auto fill the
translation for you. At the same time a translator can make adjustments so
you're not creating lots of pages with inaccurate translations.

Tom
Sent from my iPhone