Hey John

This is no problem originating from your setup. Scribunto on itself together
with your lua installation seems to work as intended. Your wiki parses and
interprets your Modules correctly up to the point, where it runs into a script
error:
Your Module:Effective_protection_expiry calls a parser function named
PROTECTIONEXPIRY which is a magic word introduced in MW 1.27. Since you are
running 1.25.1 this is not present in your system, therefor lua issues a
runtime error. Again: that is to be expected. You installed and configured
Scribunto correctly, now you have to get your modules working. This, however,
can be tedious. I speak from experience... :/

Regards,
Tobias Oetterer

--
If this email is rather brief, it is not meant to be impolite but to respect
your time.

University of Paderborn
Zentrum IMT
Warburger Straße 100