On Tue, 2016-02-09 at 15:51 +0000, John Horne wrote:

> We are running Mediawiki 1.24.2 on a local wiki. I have installed the
> multimediaviewer (media viewer) extension, as well as the beta
> functions and commons metadata extensions. However, looking at
> pictures on wikipedia, which uses media viewer, not all the control
> icons on the right appear.

Okay forget that. Looking at the code for our version of the viewer and
comparing to the latest (1.26) version, I can see that things like the
download button do not appear in our 1.24 version but do in the latest
one.

John.

--
John Horne                   Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
Plymouth University, UK