Yet another way is the extension PostForm.

It will let you easily create an arbitrary form, which then can be emailed to
you or written to a MySQL table.

I don’t recommend using it without clipping a line that puts everything into a
log file that is in the website space, and which can be found by search
engines! It also has a bug that clips the return results if any multi-byte
characters are entered.

Another issue is spam. I have been working on a mod that puts a simple CAPTCHA
challenge on it, but I don’t understand XSL well enough to plop it in easily. I
had a bot attack, and was getting over 100 spams PER HOUR, and had to turn the
page off. Now, it is only available via secret link that I send to people who
need to fill in the form.