On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 5:42 AM, Dr. Hirn <drh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm planning to use the datepicker-field for birth dates. Unfortunately, the
> list of selectable years reaches only to 2006. So you have to select the
> correct day and month and a random year and then change the date in the
> input-field again. This is not really straight forward.
>
> Is there a chance to add more years to the "select-field"?
>
> Thx
> Stefan

Are you using one of these two, or something else?
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:DateInputWidget
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:DateTimeInputWidget
Both of those worked for me for selecting older years (the first was
tested via Commons' UploadWizard, the second via the API Sandbox).
More context/detail/links might help. :-)