On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Andrew Geary <age...@seg.org> wrote:
> Thank you for the suggestion. Since we have already updated to MW1.26, I did
> not see that extension as a good solution. Since we would have to revert back
> to 1.25, install the extension, and then upgrade again. Is this the only
> solution available currently to revive page counts? Is there a way to find
> this information in the database itself?

The data is in the page_counter field in the page table.  In the
extension it's in a separate table.  It looks like you could set up a
wiki with your 1.25 backup, add the extension, run the update script,
and then copy the generated hit_counter_extension table over to your
already upgraded wiki. (You could also do this without even setting up
a wiki with your backup if you run the SQL commands from the extension
yourself.)