> From: herve <he...@drivrsdu.fr>
>
> I'm in https. If I edit a page, I stay in https. But if I do "save
> changes", I go to http !
>
> How is it possible to stay with https after a change in a page ?

That sounds like it may be a server configuration issue. What web server are
you using? For Apache, you should have a single redirect in there that routes
port 80 to port 443. If your server is listening to BOTH ports, you might see
this sort of flip-flop behaviour.

Have you changed things in LocalSettings.php? If not, and your server is
configured properly for HTTPS, then it should not flip to plain HTTP.

:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/> ::::