Hi Karsten,

That looks nice! One question comes to mind and I have not been able to find
the answer. Is it or will it be able to turn titles or objects into links to
wiki pages?

Ad

On 1/16/18, 10:44 AM, "MediaWiki-l on behalf of [[kgh]]"
<mediawiki-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org on behalf of mediaw...@kghoffmeyer.de>
wrote:

    Hello everyone,

    I am happy to announce the initial release 1.0.0 of the Mermaid
    extension [0] created by James Hong Kong. It requires MediaWiki 1.27 and
    later as well as PHP 5.6 and later.

    It provides the #mermaid parser function to support the generation of
    diagrams and flowcharts with the help of the mermaid script language,
    e.g. flowcharts, sequence diagrams and gantt diagrams. See the README
    [1] to learn what this extension is all about.

    Cheers Karsten

    [0] https://bit.ly/mermaid-100
    [1] https://bit.ly/mermaid-readme