Hi Moritz,

I believe this is great news for many users since this extensions was
among the extensions giving the most pain in the past from what I have
seen or even experienced myself. I very much apprechate your effort and
so do others too. I am sure! Thank you!!!

This comes also just in time for the upcoming LTS release of MediaWiki
which makes this even a better treat. :)

Cheers Karsten