Hi,

I asked this on the Cloud mailing list[1] and got some useful advice but am
still looking for a better answer. Apologies for cross-posting.

Take [2] as an example. We see that in this page, the entity Q2113430 has a
property called GeoNames ID (property P1566) and that property has a value
of 18918. *Where can I find the link *between Q2113430 <--> P1566 <-->
18918 *in the database?* (Not through the API, but via a direct SQL query
on the database)

The idea is to get a list of all these triads to use for some investigation
needed for [3].

Thanks in advance,

Huji

[1] https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/cloud/2018-March/000244.html