The label tag labels form controls (e.g. If you click on the label, it
causes the checkbox to be ticked. Its also important for
accessibility).

You can select with something like:

#mw-search-ns3001, label[for=mw-search-ns3001] { display:none }

An alternative selector is to use sibling selectors:

#mw-search-ns3001, #mw-search-ns3001 + label { display:none }

--
Brian