Hi,

There's a new episode out of the MediaWiki podcast Between the Brackets,
this one featuring a talk with Håkon Wium Lie. Some of you may recognize
the name, because he is, among other things, the inventor of CSS. I talked
to him because he is currently one of the administrators, and the public
face, of the MediaWiki-based wiki Rettspraksis.no, which publishes the
rulings of the Norwegian Supreme Court. They got sued a few months ago for
putting this information online for free, by the people who were charging
money for it, and the lawsuit became a cause for open-data advocates in
Norway and elsewhere. I talked with Håkon about all these things and more -
it was an interesting interview. You can listen to the episode here:

http://betweenthebrackets.libsyn.com/episode-21-hkon-wium-lie

-Yaron