> What's the best way to boost performance ...

Depends on a myriad of factors, such as the OS, web server and
database and hardware etc.

The simplest answer is to increase your hardware resources, meaning if
the site has one CPU, give it two. For anything more specific, we
would need more details about the server software and hardware.

Hershel
On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 2:41 PM Star Struck <starstruck7...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a wiki with a high volume of edits that need to be made (via API),
> about 2-3 per second. The wiki can't keep up with them; there ends up being
> a backlog of edits that need to be made as, e.g., attempts are being made
> by 10 different bots to make 10 edits simultaneously (all to different
> pages) and it takes a long time for them to save so that the bots can move
> on to their next edits.
>
> What's the best way to boost performance in the ways needed to reduce the
> time needed to save edits, or to be able to save more edits per second by
> concurrently running bots? Thanks, -- Starstruck

http://civihosting.com/
Simply the best in shared hosting