I would actually consider using another host -- one that would have
the decency to make an exception and let your DB go past 1 GB for just
one day so that you could reduce its size.

Beyond that, however, you could consider exporting some data in SQL
format, like the user table, for example, and then deleting all users
except yours. Then you make your fixes and then after, you restore
that table.

Another idea would be to empty the other tables that end in "cache" as
that should generally be safe.

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 12:54 PM Bartosz Dziewoński <matma....@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can empty the ‘objectcache’ table. Data in it will be computed again
> when needed. Note that doing this may also cause all users to get logged
> out, depending on your wiki configuration.
>
> --
> Matma Rex

http://civihosting.com/
Simply the best in shared hosting