Hi,

Jnanaranjan -  I've never gotten an interview request before! (Other than a
few people who themselves wanted to be on the show.) I know Tgr in real
life, and - not to give anything away - he's already on my long-term list
of people to interview. But I'll take that under advisement, thanks.

Amir - Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the last few! I've gotten less
nervous during tapings, which I think has helped a lot. And I'm glad you're
listening to the shows.

-Yaron