Hi Brian,

Okay, now it makes more sense - I think your unusual setup is what is
causing the problem.  A simpler setup would definitely be better: each
template should be responsible for declaring and storing its own table.
Displaying the data together should be done by joining the tables,
presumably joining on _pageName or _pageID. (It's not even clear to me that
you need more than one template per page, but I don't know the data
structure.)

-Yaron