All messages should be posted in plain text.  HTML will be converted to
attachments.    The meditech-l web site is MTUsers.com
======================================

To Meditech-Lers:

I had such great luck with my first question I am going to try again.  I was
given an attribute that will allow users to use the mouse to click in a Y/N
field.  One click will give you Y and a second click will toggle it to N.  A
third click will toggle it to Y.  The attrribute is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]@Z.mouse.click 1,
IFE=IF{[ANS,"MY QUERY"]|0="Y" "N";
IFE=[ANS,"MY QUERY"]|0="N" "Y"}^/[ANS%0,"MY QUERY"]|0,
[EMAIL PROTECTED](R,S,[ANS,"MY QUERY"]|0)^#},1
[EMAIL PROTECTED]@Z.mouse.click "Y"}

In many fields this works great.  Other times when I click outside the field,
before clicking on the next field, the respnse will change either to a Y or a N.
Obviously, this can't happen so I have not been able to let our RNs use this
fuctionality.  Would anyone know what the cause of this may be.  We are Magic
5.4 sr1.  I have tried removing the attribute, filing the CDS, and then typing
the attribute rather than copying/pasteing.

Thank you for all your assistance.

Chuck von Dohrmann RN
Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Newton, MA

_______________________________________________
meditech-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://mtusers.com/mailman/listinfo/meditech-l

Reply via email to