I am afraid we are losing the focus in regards to Vijay's original question.
Vijay did not say for what type of device he is looking for DVB support from
MeeGo.

Digital television, DVB-T and ATSC, requires different antennae then analog
TV for UHF/VHF. For those the aerials had to be pointed to the transmitter.
For DTV that is typically not necessary. It is possible to receive the
signals with simple "rabbit ears" even from inside a home. However, that is
as usual dependent on environmental and other factors.

Rudi