On Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 01:24:33PM +0200, Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) wrote:
> Dominique i think it's time that you break radio silence.
>
> Sorry but radio silence has been induced by respecting the basic rule of
> not posting on multiple Mailing lists.
> As I have said in my initial post, discussion on that topic will be made
> on the distribution tool mailing list.

Crap... yet-another-ML-I-didnt-know-existed-but-should-have }:^(

For those, like me, who didn't know this ML existed, but want to get
caught up now, here's a link the thread:
http://lists.meego.com/pipermail/meego-distribution-tools/2011-June/000277.html

<off-topic>
Since this seems to happen to me regularly, it would be nice to have
the ML's available as an RSS/ATOM feed, so I can always know when a
new one is created.  Visiting the listinfo[1] page to check with any
regularity is clearly failing [for me].

</off-topic>

--
Shane...