On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Michael Hasselmann
<micha...@openismus.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-10-01 at 10:13 -0500, Gabriel Beddingfield wrote:
>> With Intel removing the lion's share of those developer resources...
>> it would be foolish to continue that failed approach.  It sets
>> everyone up for failure.
>
> I feel as if you over-estimate Intel's software development efforts for
> MeeGo.

Well... MeeGo loses Auke... and that's pretty darn big IMHO.  :-)

I'm not going to bicker over head count or even quality.  You wanna
support 5 verticals, go ahead.  Make us all proud.  I think it's a
plan for failure.

<full_disclosure>
I'm all talk.  At this moment, and for the past few months, I can't
commit any time to MeeGo (or even Tizen).  But I really dig MeeGo for
several reasons... mostly the native/Qt API's... so I hope(d) to see
it succeed as a main-stream mobile OS.
</full_disclosure>

-gabriel