Hi,

POSIX is enough.
Also Harminv does not need any dependency.
Do you have fftw and blas on that architecture?

The configurations also can be done manually with config.h
Maybe you need to change some pragmas and replace several IO operations.

I'v only compiled it with MS Visual Studio, some screenshots can be found in
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uajid/MeepPort/
If you want to try native client it should be also possible.