Hi Chuanren Wu,

Sorry for being insistent, but everything I would like to have is only the
source code files.
Would you mind hosting your files on github, dropbox, google drive,
box.comor any other service and giving us the link?
It would be very useful to have a compilation script that doesn't rely on
the GNU toolchain.
It would be even better, if libmeep could be contained in a single source
code package with all it's dependencies, except for the POSIX part, of
course.
My goal is port libmeep to Google Native Client, so we could run MEEP on
the browser in any platform we like most.

--
Fernando