Here, this one should work:
http://ab-initio.mit.edu/wiki/index.php/Guile_and_Scheme_links#How_to_write_a_loop_in_Scheme

If not, got to the main wiki page -> libctl -> Guile and Scheme links

For future reference:
MEEP and MPB .ctl files are written in the Scheme programming language,
extended via the libctl library, and interpreted by the GNU Guile
interpreter.
So if you want to use advanced scripting in your .ctl files, look up
scheme, libctl and Guile. ;)