Hi Lorenzo,

Yes, I could fix the problem, or at least the most important one, the hdf5
issue.
I delete pre-compiled version of hdf5.
I download hdf5 source. I installed it from source in the standard directory
/usr/local/hdf5, enabling fortran and C++
(version: hdf5 1.8.11)
 ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/hdf5 --enable-fortran --enable-cxx
Make
Make install

(you can make check also before install)

I edit /etc/ld.so.conf
I add to the file :
/usr/local/lib
/usr/local/hdf5/lib

I download h5utils
export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/hdf5/lib"
export CDFLAGS="-I/usr/local/hdf5/include"
./configure
make
make install

I go to meep 2.0.1
/.configure --with-libctcl=*************** --with-blas=************
--with-lapack=*********
Make
Make install

Openblas, libctl and few other libraries were installed in advance by "yum" or
by source
This works for me as root. I hope works for you

regards