Hello,

I am running a 3D simulation and I would like to use the output-png
function to output a time-series of pngs for Ey both in the y=0 and x=0
planes.

When I try:

(at-every 0.5 (output-png Ey "-0y0 -R -Zc dkbluered -a green:0.5 -C $EPS"))
(at-every 0.5 (output-png Ey "-0x0 -R -Zc dkbluered -a green:0.5 -C $EPS"))

Then the second line will create pngs that simply over-write the pngs
created by the first line, because they are both named with the same scheme
i.e. ey-TIME.png. Additionally, if I try to use the -o argument in string
for h5topng arguments, then it simply writes one file over and over again,
as the name is a string constant that is not appended or prepended by the
timestamp.

I do not see anything in the documentation about how to achieve this, but
obviously it would save me from having to run a rather large simulation
twice, and so it would be very ideal.

Many thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Best,
Charlie