Hello everyone,
   I have a question about conductivity settings in C++ interface. I am using
the function 'set_conductivity' to set conductivity.

Here are the questions.
1. Which components should I use to set isotropic electrical conductivity? What
is the difference between components 'Dx, Dy, Dz' and components 'Ex, Ey, Ez'?
2. Is this the right way to set isotropic conductivity to set conductivity in
the three directions, x, y ,z  with the same value?

Here are the screen shots of my code. I just tried it in two ways, one way is
to use component Dx, Dy, Dz, and the other is to use component Ex, Ey, Ez (as
showed in the red rectangles). And the two ways gave different E-field
distribution.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
He, Wanji