Hi everyone!

We are looking forward to the next monthly Python user group meeting on Monday
3rd July.

The previous venue has been decomissioned (!) and we have a new venue for the
next meeting:

Where:
One Roof Women
77-83 City Road
Southbank VIC 3006

When: 5.45pm for mingling; talks starting at 6pm

What:
1. Christian Azuero: The world of robots and the Robot Operating System.
Covering many topics such as artificial intelligence, computer vision,
navigation, gestures, text-to-speech and speech recognition.

2. Ed Schofield: An introduction to Bayesian inference in Python for data
analysis.

We had a third speaker but he has cancelled, so we have an opening for a short
talk.

Afterwards: pizza / drinks in Southbank

Sponsorship: thanks to Python Charmers for sponsoring the venue.

We hope to see you there!

Best wishes,
    Ed