Hi David,

I can’t speak for everyone on the list but for me this is exactly the kind of
stuff I want to see on here: cool Python solutions to problems affecting global
and, particularly, local challenges. We’re going to put solar on our house
sometime in the next year, and the availability of Python APIs for one solution
or another would certainly sway me. (Having said that, two years in I still
haven’t played around with my Powershop data!)

Unfortunately I don’t have the bandwidth right now to do a code review, but I
hope someone else here will. Please write again when you are ready to release a
1.0-beta! =)

Juan.