Andrew I'm interested put me down for an SR20DET Black rocker cover with
variable cams, loom, computer and 5/6 speed. Front cut if possible.

Money and wife permitting of course

Trev


>       I might be going to Japan soon, 50/50 chance right now. But if I do 
>goI'm going to try to get a wrecked one of those shipped over and 
>transplant the whole drivetrain into my 1600. Imagine, 6 speed sr20 turbo 
>datto!!!
>       Which gives me another thought. If I go over, how many people would 
>be willing to chip in so we can bring a container back to oz full of all 
>the good bits we would normally have to source through wreckers. My cousin 
>already imports S12/13's. And has the shipping connections.
>
>       Who's interested?
>
>--
>Regards,
>
>Andrew Schultz
>
>       


--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/listindex.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to