Id be in for an intercooler if i dont find one before then, supra type. I
reckon you could  sell a lot of these if you could get onto them. Ive heard
that the wreckers over there arent real keen on dealing with people off the
street, you have to go thru an agent or something.........
Thanks
FOXY

----------
> From: Andrew Schultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: S15 Silvia
> Date: Monday, 13 March 2000 19:51
> 
Mark Ward wrote:

>  If an FJ20T + 5 speed can be had for good $$$, I'm in.Wardy (Sydney)
> - But I have family in VIC -can get there to pick up if need beIf they
> are extra good on the $$$, meybe 2.
>
>      ----- Original Message -----
>      From: Andrew Schultz
>      To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>      Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2000 12:51 AM
>      Subject: Re: S15 Silvia
>       Heath wrote:
>
>     > Was at my mates work the other day, he owns a car carrying
>     > trucks,they had a white S15 Silvia covered in finger print
>     > dust, it was stolen in Melbourne.Had a SR20 turbo and a 6
>     > speed. regardsHeath
>     >
>     >
>     > -
>     > membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
>     >
>     > OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
>     > Send (un)subscribe requests to
>     > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     > Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     > No unauthorised redistribution of this email
>     > http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
>     > http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/listindex.html
>     >
>     >
--------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>      I might be going to Japan soon, 50/50 chance right now. But
>      if I do goI'm going to try to get a wrecked one of those
>      shipped over and transplant the whole drivetrain into my
>      1600. Imagine, 6 speed sr20 turbo datto!!!
>
>      Which gives me another thought. If I go over, how many
>      people would be willing to chip in so we can bring a
>      container back to oz full of all the good bits we would
>      normally have to source through wreckers. My cousin already
>      imports S12/13's. And has the shipping connections.
>
>      Who's interested?
>
>      --
>      Regards,
>
>      Andrew Schultz
>
>
>     
--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
>
>      OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
>      Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>      Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>      No unauthorised redistribution of this email
>      http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
>      http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/listindex.html
>      -------------------------------------------------------
>      -------------
>
>
> --membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
> OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
> Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> No unauthorised redistribution of this email
> http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
> http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/listindex.html
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark,

OK, when I get over there I'll let the list know. I can then inspect all
the bits in Japan, (with online help of course from the listers), and
organise  a container load of goodies to send home. Might be a good way
to cut out the middle men and atleast we will know exactly what we are
getting. The hard part will be getting a source in Japan for all our
bits. Hopefully my cousin can start me off on the right track.

I'm surprised I only got two responses from my note too......

Regards,

Andrew


--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/listindex.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to