Hey Brad
Did you ever get a front spoiler for your car?
Found out today you can buy them from GP Cars.  These are the same spoilers used on all the 1600 club cars around Brisbane.  I was quoted $100 and he has one in stock if your interested
I was wondering if you could tell me when the QLD round of the ARC is?
thanks
Scott
-----Original Message-----
From: Brad HALLETT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, 12 April 2000 3:36
Subject: Spoilers for 1600

Gday DatRats
 
Dumb Question of the week:
 
I am thinking of running my PRC 1600 in club car class at Lakeside, Willowbank etc., and wouldn't mind some aerodynamics to help the poor old PRC spec steamer to push it through the breeze.  Can anyone tell me if they have come across a reasonable spoiler kit manufacturer that actually builds a kit that works and looks reasonable. 
 
To the other rally heads on the list, dont panic I am not deserting, I am going to attach the front dam with dzus fasteners and keep a standard bootlid in the shed so I can still plough the dirt.
 
 
 
 
Brad HALLETT
Ipswich, Qld

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/listindex.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to