|
Scott
Scrutineering is on Thurs 1st June and ARC is that weekend I think.
I'll check for you.
Thanks for the info re Gross Profit cars. I will drop in and see
them
Brad HALLETT Ipswich, Qld
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 4:19 AM
Subject: Re: Spoilers for 1600
Hey Brad
Did you ever get a front
spoiler for your car?
Found out today you can buy them from GP Cars. These
are the same spoilers used on all the 1600 club cars around Brisbane. I
was quoted $100 and he has one in stock if your interested
I was wondering if you could tell me when the QLD round of
the ARC is?
thanks
Scott
Gday DatRats
Dumb Question of the week:
I am thinking of running my PRC 1600 in club car class at Lakeside,
Willowbank etc., and wouldn't mind some aerodynamics to help the poor old
PRC spec steamer to push it through the breeze. Can anyone tell me if
they have come across a reasonable spoiler kit manufacturer that actually
builds a kit that works and looks reasonable.
To the other rally heads on the list, dont panic I am not deserting, I
am going to attach the front dam with dzus fasteners and keep a standard
bootlid in the shed so I can still plough the dirt.
Brad HALLETT Ipswich,
Qld --membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:- Send (un)subscribe requests to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Send submissions to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] No unauthorised redistribution of this
email http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/listindex.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------- --membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:- Send (un)subscribe requests to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Send submissions to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] No unauthorised redistribution of this
email http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--------------------------------------------------------------------- |