I've been quoted $330 each!!!!!

I don't know the pricing but It sounded a bit expensive to me

Anthony

----- Original Message -----
From: Derek Franklin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2000 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: 1600 Bumpers


> Anthony,
>
> if your bumpers are straight you might get them stripped and rechromed for
less
> than a good set will cost you.
>
> A mate of mine had a pair straightened and rechromed - cost him a bit, but
they
> were pretty ordinary to begin with. Just chroming would be cheaper.
>
> DF
>
>
> >I'm after a Set of Straight Chrome bumpers for my 1600 as the dick who =
> >owned the car before me sprayed everything the same colour as the car...
=
>
> >he reckons it made it look "NEWER".... (*^&head.
>
>

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to