I just re-built a 1965 guitar with all the chrome bits all over it, and I
went to woolworths and bought a little tube of this stuff called SHINE. It's
in a pink tube and it was about $4. It got all the chrome bits to damn shiny
it wasn't funny, and also the plastic shiny bits came up really good too!!!
Use that and a buffing wheel, and I reckon you'd go blind when you look at
it in the sun!!!
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Davidson
> Sent: Thursday, 24 August 2000 7:23 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: 1600 Bumpers
>
>
> Get them onto a buffing wheel after paint stripping it. I was
> just cutting
> and buffing some old chrome bits on the bonnet and around the
> headlights the
> other day. They came up like brand new. I was quite suprised
> how wel they
> did shine. Your should have seen them before, they looked like they hadnt
> been cleaned since the factory.
>
> Scott
> Davo
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: FJ MAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thursday, 24 August, 2000 19:09
> Subject: Re: 1600 Bumpers
>
>
> >
> >ever heard of paint stripper and elbow grease my bros was like
> that came up
> >good after wards, unless theyre full of rust of course
> >and u strip them i recommend spraying on sum clear acrylic as
> they tend to
> >rust if u dont
> >regards chris
> >
> >>From: "Anthony La Malfa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >>Subject: 1600 Bumpers
> >>Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:33:58 +1000
> >>
> >>Hi List,
> >>
> >>I'm after a Set of Straight Chrome bumpers for my 1600 as the dick who
> >>owned the car before me sprayed everything the same colour as the car...
> he
> >>reckons it made it look "NEWER".... (*^&head.
> >>
> >>Anyway if anybody has a good pair then e-mail me please on
> >>[EMAIL PROTECTED] .
> >>
> >>I'm willing to pay good money for good condition. Pref Sydney.
> >>
> >>Thanks
> >>
> >>Anthony
> >>
> >
> >________________________________________________________________________
> >Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com
> >
>
>
--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------