Check the Earths!!

zac

>OK.  I have a prob with my 1200's rear lights.  I am assuming its wiring
>related.  When driving with the lights on and i put my foot on the brake,
>the indicator lights come on instead of the brake lights becoming brighter.

>The indicator arrows on the dash also light up everytime i hit the brake,
>but not very bright.
>
>Its weird cause it only does it every now and then.  Sometimes it works
>perfectly and the next time i hit the brakes, my indicators light up.  I
>havent had a chance to look under the dash yet.  Can someone give me an idea

>of whats happening.  Wiring is not my strong point.  Wiring up a radio is as

>far as i go.
>
>Scott
>Davo
>
>

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to