Hi
My 1600 is insured through shannons for 12 grand at $830 a year, they needed
engineers cert, (SR20DET) a couple of photos and thats about it, they
inspected the car for evaluation and they are re evaluating the car on the
21st as it has new wheels and front mount (cost nearly 3 grand installed)
showing recepits helps too. Also i just turned 21 with no driving
convictions (touch wood) but i have had the policy for nearly two years now.
That has salvage rights and 1 free windscreen replacement too.
Rhys