What could be the reason for memcached to return wrong value?

Ex: Key1 -> "abc"; key2 -> "123".

When I am trying to retrieve data for Key1, data returned is 123 instead of
abc. This happens in my local environment(application on Windows machine
with memcached-win64) and also in dev server(docker container with
alphinelinux).

I am storing String value as Object in memcache in my Java application with
spymemcached client version 2.9.1.

In docker container I increased the size of memcached to 1024 MB from 512
MB but no luck. This happens randomly and I am not sure when this happens.
If I clear the complete cache then everything works fine.

Did anyone face similar issue? If yes, how was this resolved? It would be
of great help if someone sheds some light on this.

Thanks in Advance,

Praveen