Hey,

Oh, we don't actually support windows. That might be an old fork/port. Is
the server running in docker on top of linux?

Are you reproducing the issue in your local dev environment?

like I said before; most likely you need to examine the kind of keys
you're setting. Make sure they're only [a-zA-z0-9_-.]-ish, or you can
cause the protocol to desync.

It can also be a higher level issue in your app; accidentally setting the
wrong value to that key. There haven't been any server bugs which can
cross wires like that.

---