On Jun 19, 2008, at 3:21, Victor Kirkebo wrote:

I see a lot of activity and work being done on the code base; bugs being fixed and new features added etc. There is a handful of small tests that come with memcached that is useful for sanity testing of memcached. People are also writing their own tests and doing their own testing before features are added and new versions released; I'm not sure how visible or easily shared this work is. I'd like to know if anybody has any thoughts or wishes on this matter?

In addition to the tests that run as part of ``make test,'' I generally run my client test suite:

        http://github.com/dustin/java-memcached-client

It's somewhat abusive to the server, but it's never triggered the crash that was fixed yesterday. I'm putting together a new test that I expect to find those kinds of things early.

--
Dustin Sallings