Darrio Hi,

Good to meet you again at FOSDEM and thanks for taking the time to propose
this.

If it would be in scope, I'd be interested in participating by building
images from newly generated Mer package and by providing some hardware for
image testing.

I'm not sure would be able to make the full 5 days, more likely F+S+S.

BR

vgrade