Hi Martin,

On 2014-02-03 17:45, martin brook wrote:
Darrio Hi,

Good to meet you again at FOSDEM and thanks for taking the time to propose this.

Same!

If it would be in scope, I'd be interested in participating by
building images from newly generated Mer package and by providing some
hardware for image testing.

This is definitely way more than needed, so yes please :) It's the kind of things we want to do in such a sprint.

I'm not sure would be able to make the full 5 days, more likely F+S+S.

Sounds good anyway. Please add yourself to the doodle so that we know you're in - we'll manage accommodation in a second phase once the week is set and decided.

Thanks!

--
Dario Freddi
CEO