Hello,

Today, a strange pull-request landed in mapplauncherd [1]. I replied that
this kind of patching should happen in distro specific area (ie in
downstream packaging). While the change might be trivial, I'm reluctant about
accepting this PR.

However, I'm not sure if there is any rule preventing downstream adaptation
to appear in NemoMobile code base, so I would what you think about this.
This discussion can also lead to some more precise rules for code contribution,
as I'm unable to find the right information in the Wiki. What do you think ?

Regards,
Lucien

[1]: https://github.com/nemomobile/mapplauncherd/pull/24