On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 05:27:00PM +0200, sfietkonstan...@free.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Today, a strange pull-request landed in mapplauncherd [1]. I replied that
> this kind of patching should happen in distro specific area (ie in
> downstream packaging). While the change might be trivial, I'm reluctant about
> accepting this PR.
>
> However, I'm not sure if there is any rule preventing downstream adaptation
> to appear in NemoMobile code base, so I would what you think about this.
> This discussion can also lead to some more precise rules for code
> contribution,
> as I'm unable to find the right information in the Wiki. What do you think ?

I checked the patch and it seems to add missing includes.
He did not exactly show us the error from gcc but I assume it's a stricter
gcc than the one we use.

I'd certainly accept the patch especially after reading the comment from
Richard (amteb).

Cheers,

--
GPG-Key: 0xA3FD0DF7 - 9F73 032E EAC9 F7AD 951F  280E CB66 8E29 A3FD 0DF7
Debian User and Developer.