I'm still more inclined to vote 2 as I'm familiar with BZ and I like that
it's detailed. And also using buzilla means having a website which has only
one purpose, bug reporting. I like that I can visit sections and see bugs
for each piece of software, instead of having to visit repo URLs one by one
and click on their "issues" subpage...

But since I don't have much experience with GitLab and GitHub issues, don't
take my vote too seriously.

Whatever is okay to me.