I'll vote for number 1 so that everyone votes for something different :P

Jokes aside, I find gitlab to be a very nice system and I have come to
trust third party providers very little (and incidentally, I just now
received a message from one of my hosting providers that I have
exactly one month to move my VPS away - not enough time to migrate
properly).

I don't mind github repos as migrating somewhere else is just a clone
away, but issues aren't so portable (though there is a way to export).

As a plus Gitlab allows you to see all issues (or all group issues) in
one place.