Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:52:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Adsit Company?

My '89 560 SEL is in need of a transmission. Does
anyone have experience with Adsit Company
(www.adsitco.com)?

Background info: The car has 119k miles. Apparently
the rear seal failed catastrophically. My wife didn't
know, and by the time she got home the transmission
was whining loudly. Refilling fluid only muffled the
whine slightly, so I think at a minimum the torque
convertor is shot.

Thanks,
Tom Gentry
Life was too short for my transmission.