So if I want to be a shop, I can ask him for a few transmissions at a good price? Or do I have to be bigger than step out from under the shade tree?

On Monday, June 20, 2005, at 06:44 AM, Gary Thompson wrote:

I believe that would be Silver Star Transmissions. They do rebuilds
mostly for the trade. I sold them a couple of cores two years ago.
Seemed to be nice, very knowledgeable guys.

Gary Thompson
1994 E320
1984 300D   "The Curse"