My daughter lives and works in London, and told me yesterday that she got a
promotion that includes a company car.   Soooo....she trotted right down to
the M-B dealer and picked out a C class gasser.  All that training and
indoctrination growing up that diesels are better apparently didn't sink in.
She did mention that the dealer had a 240D there that was just like the one
I gave her when she was in high school (I don't think she knows the
difference between Euro and USA models).  Asked her why she didn't take that
one and got the "Oh, DAAAAAAD" response.  <SIGH>

Royce Engler
1985 300TD Turbo 265K